Consumable products consist of bits, c-rings, pins, o-rings, bit sockets and other sensitive tooling. In addition, inward turning tools (screwdrivers) are considered consumables. These do not warrant replacements or refunds as they are categorized as 'consumed' once used.
Ko-ken Usa warranty
Submit Form at bottom of page to start your warranty process.
Ko-ken USA, LLC (“Koken”) prides itself on Ko-ken Tools’ life in the field and customer satisfaction. Koken warrants that each product sold shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal application, use and service for the life of the product. Ko-ken USA is not under obligation to warranty any tools that are still capable of performing the job for which they were intended. In order to validate a warranty, the requester has to be the initial purchasing customer of the tool. Warranty acceptance/review does not validate if a tool was abused or not. Ko-ken’s sole obligation under this warranty, at Ko-ken’s sole discretion, is to repair or replace, free of charge, any part or parts found to be applicable for warranty, provided that the product (i) is delivered, postage prepaid, to Ko-ken USA, LLC, 10 Kidder Road, Chelmsford, MA 01824; (ii) has not been subject to ABNORMAL USE in any manner. Ko-ken USA is not liable for incidental, special or consequential losses, costs or damages incurred by buyers or others arising from the sale, warranty, handling or use of the product.
- Unreasonable Use
- Lack of maintenance
- Improper storage
- Corrosive environment
- Used as a hammer
- Natural Disasters or Fire
Ko-ken tools are known to last longer in high volume manufacturing in comparison to competitors, however, their lifetime is still limited in such environments. Therefore, Ko-ken USA does not warrant tools for high volume manufacturing usage.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL KOKEN BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE REPLACEMENT COST OF THE DEFECTIVE PART(S).
Ko-ken USA only warrants products purchased through the North American marketplace by customers who were residing in North America at the time of purchase.
Note that if you purchased your Ko-ken product oversees then you have to reach out to the original vendor for warranty. Ko-ken USA is only liable for its distribution of Ko-ken Tools within North America.
For the long and productive life of your tool, please note:
- Do not drop Koken tools from high places.
- Be sure to use the correct size socket for the application
- Note: plastic or rubber handles are not intended to act as insulation.
- Never substitute a HAND Socket for a INDUSTRIAL or IMPACT Socket and vice versa.
- Always apply torque load evenly and progressively to avoid breakage and possible injury.
- Replace any product showing cracked walls, battered or damaged points, or other marks of wear.
- Always store tools in proper environments: a dry, clean and well-kept space.
- Manual use only. Use of hand tools on power/impact equipment voids the warranty.
- Use with electric or air IMPACT wrenches on select IMPACT sockets only.
- When using nut runners or IMPACT wrenches, always wear safety goggles.
- Use with non-impact power tools only.
- Never use a ratchet as a hammer.
- Never use pipes or other improvised attachments on handles to increase leverage.
- Do not use ratchets as weapons.
All covered for manufacturers defect.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Limited Lifetime Warranty is applicable to most tools for personal use. The term "lifetime" refers to the life of the tool.
Apply for warranty
Applicable for one-time replacements/refunds for all all warranty fullfilments.